Site Map    |    

Change Your Address


To update your address with University Accounting Service, fill in the requested information and click on the Submit button. If you have trouble submitting this form please email all pertinent address change information to

Name changes must be submitted in writing. Include your 14-digit account number and previous name when submitting name changes to: 

University Accounting Service
P.O. Box 932
Brookfield, WI 53008-0932 

Please submit foreign addresses (those outside the U.S.) via e-mail directly to University Accounting Service. To submit a foreign address change, please email the following address:

*Account Number
*Name (required):
*Address 1:
Address 2:
*City (required):
*State (required):
*Zip Code (required):
*Phone (required):
*Email (required):


section links