Change Your Name/Address


To update your address with University Accounting Service, fill in the requested information and click on the Submit button. If you have trouble submitting this form please send the information to the address below. Please note that you may be contacted regarding your student loan at any personal telephone number or email address provided to your school or loan servicer. Communication may be made to home telephone or mobile device using auto-dialer, text message, or prerecorded message.

Name changes must be submitted in writing. Include your account number, proof of name change (copy of marriage certificate, divorce decree, etc.) and previous name when submitting name changes to:

University Accounting Service
P.O. Box 932
Brookfield, WI 53008-0932

Please submit foreign addresses (those outside the U.S.) via mail directly to University Accounting Service.

*Account Number
*Name (required):
*Address 1:
Address 2:
*City (required):
*State (required):
*Zip Code (required):
*Phone (required):
*Email (required):